"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" (John 8:58)

Behold The Man!

Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him. Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, "Behold the man"! (John 19:1-5 KJV)

Krystal Meyers - The Beauty of Grace

Are We in Those End-Time Days?

Originally Published: October 30, 2007

This bit of information was passed along to me by a friend. While I cannot swear to the veracity of its content, I do find the article to be though provoking and quite sobering, so I am passing this along to you, my readers:


“This is very interesting and just a bit scary …

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!

Allah or The Lord Jesus Christ? … By Rick Mathes.

Last month I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: “Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?”

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, “Non-believers!”

I responded, “So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?”

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of “a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.”

He sheepishly replied, “Yes.”

I then stated, “Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!”

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, “I also have problem with being your ‘friend’ when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?”

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the ‘Diversification’ training seminar were Not happy with Rick’s way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. To elect the President! I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on…


Yes, this information will be enlightening to many. However, we know we are in those days when many will fall away from the true faith. All these things must take place. Persecution is going to happen to believers. Yes, even in the United States!

In fact, it has already begun. You already see it taking root in politics especially, but soon our own neighbors and, sadly, even our own family members will despise and hate us for our belief in Christ Jesus. Haven’t you already seen this anger toward Christians? Don’t be dismayed. They hated Jesus, so naturally they will hate the Jesus in us!

America has been under God’s protective wing because of her sweet beginnings, and because of the body of believers in our once great land. Tragically, we may soon find our beloved country under God’s fierce judgment because of the sins we have allowed to take place on our soil. Perhaps that is what we are seeing now. Our people are killing innocent children. Not much different from the sacrifices of pagans millennium’s ago. Only now instead of Asherah poles, we go to abortion clinics to sacrifice our children. We have stood by, allowed, even agreed with the philosophy and the political correctness that the immorality of the homosexuality and other illegitimate lifestyles are acceptable, even morally correct. Oh, those gross and grievous sins are just the result of other heaped upon sins we have allowed to fester and grow in our lives. Our country’s and our own indulgences, our covetousness, our idolatries. Woe unto us!

I tell you unless we repent we will surely perish as a nation. You know, America is not seen as any type of player in the end time events. Probably because we are no longer able to participate in that evil government as the result of some catastrophic event, or that we have joined with or be overrun by another form of government, i.e. the European Union.

You see the beginnings of this “one world” thinking in Obama’s refusal to wear the American flag on his lapel, or to pledge to the American flag. Is he embracing this concept of a ”world” government instead of acknowledging and honoring our own constitutionally established government? Now, that’s scary!

Still, if this must be I would that all this come so that Jesus could also come. Even, I guess, if that means suffering, persecution and possible death–even death by decapitation from the sword of an Islamic radical. God help me to stand!

You do know that after Christ takes His children home the method that will be used to martyr saints is the beheading by sword? Welcome to Islam and all other forms of crazed religious fanaticism. All followers of that anti-Christ, anti-God mind-set will rejoice and actually believe they are doing God’s will. Unthinkable!

Let us prepare our hearts now, and seek revival–in our own hearts and in our land. We must repent!

I love you all. Stand firm in the most holy faith! Stand firm in Christ Jesus!

No comments: